You know you are a bit too much of a book lover when you are planning visits to Half Price Books stores after extended drives.
Jeff and I are visiting Oklahoma Christian University on Labor Day weekend 2013. As we are making our plans for the 3+ hour drive, I am putting all of my important things in the car:
- My 54 oz QT cup. It is ready to hold the vital “black mango” tea. I try not to travel more than a few hours without.
- The address in Edmond for the HPB store.
- Address for Oklahoma Christian.
- Some Christian music CDs. (Switchfoot is prominent in our selections.)
- And, a swim suit. (The basic travel change of clothes and jammies is assumed. 😉 )